We are pleased to confirm the launch of our summer project - the Pinewoods Superhero Treasure Trail. See the full press release here - http://www.pinewoodsconservationgroup.org.uk/news/press-release-train-be...
With funding via Harrogate Council and UCI, visitors are able to complete hidden tasks around the Pinewoods to come a Superhero via our secret codes.
The game will be available from today until after the UCI races in September with a prize draw for a great prize for one our correct entries.
Full details (best viewed on a mobile phone) can be found via: https://www.questr.org/pinewoods.
Here's how it works...….
Our amazing Pinewoods superheroes have devised a cunning series of trials to challenge your super powers of vision, problem solving and exploring. Find the clues, solve all the puzzles and complete the training to become a superhero!
1. Use the online map to find the 10 QR codes hidden around Pinewoods
2. Scan the QR codes with your phone's camera
3. The code will take you to a problem to solve or task to complete
4. Complete the tasks, jot down all of your answers and keep them safe
5. When you've solved all the mysteries, register your details and enter your answers online via https://www.questr.org/pinewoods.
Please share your photos online when taking part!